**This is an online workshop. Webinar details will be sent after registration.
LinkedIn is the single most powerful social media platform for spreading the word about what you do.
Whether you're just getting back to work after the shutdown, you've been working all along, or your business has shifted, now is the perfect opportunity to re-introduce your business or services to potential customers, clients, and partners via LinkedIn.
We'll take a look at:
- How you can use LinkedIn to let the world know you are back to business – or how your business has changed
- Practical "organic" ways you can grow your network, the right network for you and your business
- A keyword strategy to help yo get found on LinkedIn
- Smart – and timesaving – content strategies – to spread the word about your brand, your business, and your news
- How to leverage colleagues', partners', companies', and influencers' accounts to get your name and content in front of their networks
- Why your business should have its own listing and how to maximize exposure
- How to use Facebook groups
Instructor: Catherine Ventura, of Venn Diagram, Inc.Catherine is a Social Media Content Strategist with over 20 years experience in visual, written, and filmed communication