Tax season is an incredibly complex part of the year for small business owners. Join the Queens Chamber of Commerce and the Queens Business Outreach Center Network for a workshop on small business taxes.
The workshop content is designed to help you understand and meet your tax obligations. This workshop will cover:
- Federal taxes & updates for your business
- Schedule C & other business taxes
- Federal taxes when hiring an employee
- What you need to know when you run your business out of your home
- How to file & pay your taxes electronically
This event has complimentary entry but space is limited so registration is required. Please register as soon as possible in order to secure your spot at the event.