COVID-19 Funding Options from SBA:
**This is an online class. Webinar details will be sent after registration.
The SBA has created several programsto help small businesses during these very challenging and stressful times. But it can be confusing for business owners to determine if they qualify and what steps they need to take to apply.
Please join us for a webinar on Thursday, April 16 @ 1:00 pm to get a step-by-step information about the 2 main loan programs offered by the SBA under the CARES Act to help small business owners through the COVID-19 crisis:
1) Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) and
2) Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL)
These loan programs have some significant differences, so we will walk you through the process and help you understand which program/s you qualify for.
Topics to be covered include:
- Overview of the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) and EIDL
- Which programs am I eligible for?Are sole proprietors and self-employed business owners eligible?
- How do I calculate the Maximum Loan Amount?
- How do I get the whole loan amount forgiven?
- Application Process
Van Thien Diep, Zelin & Associates CPA
Gene Gregory, Zelin & Associates CPA
Steven Zelin, Zelin & Associates CPA
THURSDAY, APRIL 16
1:00 PM TO 2:30 PM
For more information or if you have any questions, please contact Tshering Gurung at 347-730-6468 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This workshop is generously funded by Citi Bank and is presented in partnership with Queens Chamber of Commerce.