In the wake of the Covid-19 pandemic, join us for a special webinar about the NYC Small Business Continuity Loan Fund.
We'll be covering:
- Who is eligible to apply
- What documentation is required
- Ways to calculate the revenue lost to Covid-19
- How to go through the application process
This webinar is ideal for businesses, who meet the following criteria as per the NYC Small Business Continuity Loan Fund:
- Be located within the five boroughs of New York City
- Demonstrate that the COVID-19 outbreak caused at least a 25% decrease in revenue
- Employ 99 employees or fewer in total across all locations
- Demonstrate ability to repay the loan
- Have no outstanding tax liens or legal judgements
This is a complimentary online webinar hosted by the Business Center for New Americans, in order to properly register please click on the link below.