Due to COVID-19 small businesses are encountering issues related to your commercial lease or paying rent.
In this webinar, presented by New York City's Commercial Lease Assistance Program, we will address questions related to commercial leases.
- New York State moratorium on evictions due to COVID-19. What does this mean?
- Is there any assistance from anywhere to help me pay my rent?
- Paying real estate taxes and utilities during business closure due to a crisis
- Clause on commercial lease that prevents from paying rent because of a government action, disaster, or something like that.
- How can I get legal help related to my commercial lease?
- What types of issues can the Commercial Lease Assistance Program help with?
This event has complimentary admission and is open to the public.
To attend, please RSVP